On many occasions I have written about the importance of listening and responding to feedback. Since launching this blog back in March, I have been lucky enough to receive a lot of feedback on the blog’s design and structure.
Feedback from visitors is extraordinarily valuable – if you are not pleasing your visitors, they will go elsewhere. I have taken all the comments I received about Community Spark’s design on-board and am happy to finally launch a brand new design.
Features of the new blog design
- The theme is much brighter than before, making it easier to read the text
- The contrast between text and background is far stronger
- I have added a ‘Top Contributors’ section (see footer of page)
- I have added a ‘Recent Comments’ section (see footer of page)
- I have improved the way search results are displayed – only excerpts are returned, rather than full articles
- There are links to the next and previous article at the top of each page when reading a specific article
More feedback, please!
Now this transition is complete, I would love to hear your comments regarding the new design. Whether you love it or hate it, please share your thoughts and ideas by leaving a comment. Similarly, if you come across any bugs then please do let me know.